CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday December 13th

Today was an interesting day. I had my appointment to see how I am doing after the first series of chemo. All my counts were fine. I just hope that I have some blood left at the end of this. I go in again next week and am hoping that the counts will be on the going up.

After that I went wig shopping with my sister Leslie, a cancer survivor, and my Mom. If I lose my hair it should be next week either the day before the wedding or on the wedding day!! So we set out in search for a wig. We met this very nice woman in a store with thousands of wigs. Any style, color, shape whatever you wanted. She asked me about how I wear my hair, the same style since I was 12, color, which of course really is gray, and what I was looking for. I told her to choose. She did. I am not going to reveal what the wig ended up looking like, but I was pleased. It was fun to be with Leslie and Mom and to have this adventure. It is something that I never thought I would have to do.

Then the three of us went to lunch and enjoyed the time talking about all of the fun things we did when were growing up. Thanks Mom and Leslie.

Last night I went a little late to the Community choir concert. The music was wonderful and the children’s choir was so sweet. I love Christmas music, smiles, and candy canes, all of them at the concert last night. Filled me with the Christmas spirit. Life is good-hope you are enjoying this great season of the year!!



Sherie

0 comments:

Post a Comment