CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday, December 8, 2011

They are here!! I have those cute kids home from El Salvador for a minute or two. Ian has grown so much and is trying hard to walk on carpeting because they don’t have carpet in their home. I love watching Mark and Jacky watch him. Life is good.

So far so good. I am little tired, but otherwise am feeling well. I had a chance to visit with my Mom and Dad yesterday. I love to spend time with them. I have a good friend who is always reminding me of the importance of enjoying and growing with your parents and appreciating that you have them here, as her parents on now on the other side helping her from there.

I just wanted to share a thought I found today in an journal today. It was from Elder Jayden Snyder report home from his mission. He said “Believe in miracles. Those who don’t believe in miracles will never find them.” Miracles surround us all every day. I know, they are happening to me and those who are around me.



Sherie

0 comments:

Post a Comment