CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Love

Ok. So I win! I took my Sweetheart to our primary physician yesterday as we get ready for our upcoming treatments on Monday. Bear has lost several pounds over the last few days which I ascribe to eating no sugar and just not eating enough. Dr. Ferrin noticed the weight lost and told her that she needs to eat more - which is precisely what I have been gently telling her. She has promised to repent :)

I deeply love her with all my heart and soul! She is a resilient and elect lady. We are so grateful for the love of family and the community and friends, and for outpouring of love and kindness from so many people. We love you all! Bear and I take great comfort in the words of the Lord from the Doctrine and Covenants that we have shared before:

D&C 123:17 "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." ly Dad



KelWil

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sherie and Kelly,
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning,
hoping you are calm and all goes well. We're
praying for you and we love you!!!
Jerry and Liz : )

Post a Comment