CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 16, 2011

This is an exciting day at our house. Matt and Michelle will fly in from Hong Kong this afternoon and I can hardly wait. It has been such a joy to have Mark, Jacky and Ian here and now to have those far flung world travelers for a week, seems like a dream come true. The sky is so blue and the world is beautiful!!

The wedding plans keep moving. We are so excited for the big day. Amanda and Ethan can hardly wait, and are busy trying to keep themselves busy getting the apartment ready. Ethan has finished school for this semester and Amanda is just busy working trying to get the money together, and we are all counting down to the big day!!

I seem to have started to gain some strength back. Yesterday was a very good day. I was able to get all the present wrapped(Yea) and to get a couple of things done.

Jacky and Mark have taken care of every whim. There isn’t anything I could possibly want that they have taken care, including fixing me Guatemalan hot dogs last night. So good!!

I was sitting here this morning thinking about the beauty of this season and reflecting upon the Savior. I thought of Mary and wondered what she thought about. What joy she must have felt knowing that the baby so coming. I am so grateful to be a mother. I can think of no greater blessing than to be blest by family.




Sherie

2 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

we love you all so much... keep us informed.

Gwen said...

Annette said that little boy of Mark's is a doll ! I hope to see them at the wedding. I'm so glad everyone is taking such good care of you. Love ya !

Post a Comment