CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tuesday and Wednesday Week Two

15 November 2011 Tuesday

Had a great day! Enjoyed the chance to talk with and see many friends. What a blessing you are in my life. I wish I could express how much I love you all. You have given me such strength and love. You are all my tender blessing today.

Kelly and I went the reception for Joe Rees and his beautiful bride Hannah tonight. What a great event. There was such a sweet spirit there and they were so happy. I was grateful to see Dede, Kathy’s sister who I have missed. I love this whole family and I love their love for the gospel.


16 November 2011 Thursday

I was a little tired this morning. I hope that they can get my leg so that it works. I may have bitten off a little more than I should have. Went visiting teaching for a little while. Came home and rested until time for a picture with the volleyball team and any of you who know me know how much I love to be in a picture. Ended the day with a meeting with my friends. I am excited for a lot of the upcoming events and grateful that these sisters are willing to take over much of the upcoming events.

Again I appreciate all of you who have called or dropped in. You lightened my load and remind me that we do not go through this world alone. I appreciate those who have traveled this road with cancer before me and are helping me to sort out all of the steps that I have taken or will be taking.


Sherie

3 comments:

Clan of Johnston said...

I love you! I want you to know that you have made a difference in my life. I know you have made a difference is so many lives. You are the most amazing person I know. Thank you for calling me, letting me cry and then you were my support. I will do whatever I can do for you. My prayers are with you always. Love, Julie

Heidi gail walls said...

always know i am here for you. Your in my prayers.

Monique Freestone said...

Sherie! I love you and you are so awesome! You are my hero. You know if you need anything I am on it like Blue Bonnet! :)

Post a Comment