CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friday, November 18, 2011

Today has been a day of such emotions for me. First off, my friends Scott and Kathy Rees opened their mission call and they are headed to the Dominican Republic to serve. They will be great!! Kathy is so excited and I am excited for her. We pressed cider for the girls volleyball team because it was there last chance to be together as a team. Vicki brought doughnuts it was a fun day. Later in the afternoon we went back to see my primary care doctor to check on the pneumonia. They did a chest x-ray and it showed that the pneumonia was out of the right lung, but that I still had some inflamation in the left lung. My oxygen levels were really low, so She ordered oxygen for me to use at the house to see if I can get my numbers up. The plan is that I will only be on oxygen for a temporary basis. I received a beautiful floral arrangement from one of the sweetest women I know and chocolate covered grapes for a treat from Brother Don. My good friend Austin came and cut and stacked wood for the winter today. How do you repay people for their kindness? Kelly and I picked up Amanda’s wedding dress and then we all headed to a shower for Amy and Ethan at Aunt Ginger’s house. It was really fun. Most of Kelly’s brothers and sisters were there. I enjoyed seeing and talking with them. Todd officially welcomed me into the cancer club with a few jokes and remarks, but I appreciated his humor. Elaine helped me to understand and share other aspects of this battle. She and Lowell had some sacred experiences.

Kelly and his brothers were able to give me a blessing.

Sherie

1 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

Such loving and wonderful family members. Glad the shower went well. And that you were able to be administered to by your sweetheart and his brother's.

Post a Comment