CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012

Yesterday I ventured to Salt Lake once again to meet with the doctors. This is the exam after to see how you are doing with the chemo treatment. All of my counts were up except for the red blood cells and they were down a little. Not much we can do about that, doctor said even if I ate liver every day, the counts would still be down and there is no way that having liver every day, even with onions. Thank you for your prayers in my behalf. I know that is what is helping me to stay healthily and be able to continue with the treatment.

Today is our anniversary. We were 34 years ago in the Idaho Falls temple, the last sealing that my Grandfather performed. It seems impossible that so many years have passed by, but we have been blessed to live in wonderful places, among great people, and to have 7 beautiful children and their spouses who bless our lives daily and then like the cheery on the top 11 ½ grandchildren who bring joy, laughter and excitement to us.

I love Kelly and he is the perfect match for me. Where I am weak he is strong and he is loved me through it all with his whole heart. I am grateful for his priesthood leadership, his preparing of the young men in our home for their missions and to be fathers, his gentle and wise leadership and most of all for his love for our Father in Heaven and His son.

Kelly know that I love you.

Sherie

2 comments:

Julie said...

YOU are lucky Sherie, and so is he. Two of the greatest people in the world. Love to you both! Thanks Dede and Sara, this is such a wonderful blog. Love you both

Julie said...

YOU are lucky Sherie, and so is he. Two of the greatest people in the world. Love to you both! Thanks Dede and Sara, this is such a wonderful blog. Love you both

Post a Comment