CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20

My sweetheart appears to be down and out for the count, sawing logs – I am so grateful. Her breathing was a concern this evening, but she is doing well now at this 10:30 hour – a tender mercy. I’ll join her in a moment, but as I ponder on her goodness and love, I am deeply touched for the privilege I have to walk beside her. She is filled with Christ-like love and cares about everyone. I love her. In turn, I have to say how indebted we are to all of you who keep us in your prayers, who bring meals, who stop to visit, or who want to help in whatever way you can. Wow. Our hearts are deeply touched by your love and concern. May God bless you for your kindness, your service and your care. Please know that you all are also in our thoughts and prayers.



KelWil

0 comments:

Post a Comment